Followers

Friday 8 February 2013

Audience Profile

The sort of readers I will be aiming my magazine at will be mainly girls, but obviously the magazine will be unisex. I will be aiming it at people aged between 17-25 and possibly onwards. The genre of my magazine is vintage and retro, so a lot of the news and music inside would be from the 60's/70's/80's era, so obviously the magazine could appeal to people as old as 40+. Modern times, there aren't many vintage/retro styled magazines that are still running, so doing this kind of magazine is a huge opportunity to have a to of audience.

The type of reader I would have would be someone like Kate Lowther. She is a 20 year old girl, from Leicester. She loves vintage and her music genre that she loves is rock/punk/pop/Jazz/RockNRoll. She loves this genre of music to mainly be from 30's right up to the 80's. Her favourite bands are Fleetwood Mac, Etta James and Blondie. Kate fits exactly into my audience profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment