Followers

Thursday 14 March 2013

New Magazine changes.

From handing in a draft version of my RAPTURE magazine, I have learnt the basics of using Photoshop and other computer Programmes to create a professional-looking magazine. From the feedback of my draft and from my own personal opinion on the draft, I have changed a lot on my magazine to improve it.

The name of my magazine is still RAPTURE, and the music genre is somewhat the same. Although, the bands I am now using on my magazine are more modern. I have also changed the colour scheme to my magazine. On my draft the colours I chose didn't work with one another. Some you could not easily see on some backgrounds and I believe they just weren't appropriate colours for a magazine. I have now chosen a more basic colour scheme, which is Black Red and white with the occasional flash of gold. I think these colours work really well together, and stand out more.

The cover of my magazine on my draft was a little busy, it worked but I personally think there was too much text and it was not placed correctly. On my improved version of RAPTURE I have chosen to go for a more simple approach, still with a few cover lines but a lot less.




No comments:

Post a Comment